Mental Health in the Workplace
This course is designed for Line Managers and HR Managers.
- What is mental health?
- How do we define good mental health and poor mental health?
- Why is it important to take care of our mental health?
- Mental ill-health in the workplace.
- As Managers, how can we support staff with mental ill-health?
- What support is available to both Managers and staff?
- How do we look after ourselves?
Participants will learn through:
- Mini lectures
- Group discussion
- Case study
Following the course
Participants will have:
- A greater understanding of mental health
- Knowledge of what it means to have good or poor mental health
- An increased alertness to the signs of mental ill-health in the workplace
- An increased confidence to address difficulties and put support in place.
Further information, pricing & availability
Our next open course
17/18th May 2022
Oldham, Greater Manchester
View our course schedule to book your place
Please contact us to discuss how our training can best help you and to find out more about this and other courses.
Testimonials & feedback
Really thorough and in depth. Plenty of time for questions and the case studies really helpedMental Health in the Workplace Participant
Thank you for an informative and interesting workshop. I feel far more confident at supporting a colleague who might be upset or going through something difficultMental Health in the Workplace Participant
I hadn’t thought about how we could reach out to each other if we were worried, I’d always erred on the side of staying out of other peoples business. i now realise that to enquire about how someone is isn’t being nosy, it’s showing you careMental Health in the Workplace Participant