Mental Health in the Workplace
This course is designed for Line Managers and HR Managers.
- What is mental health?
- How do we define good mental health and poor mental health?
- Why is it important to take care of our mental health?
- Mental ill-health in the workplace.
- As Managers, how can we support staff with mental ill-health?
- What support is available to both Managers and staff?
- How do we look after ourselves?
Participants will learn through:
- Mini lectures
- Group discussion
- Case study
Following the course
Participants will have:
- A greater understanding of mental health
- Knowledge of what it means to have good or poor mental health
- An increased alertness to the signs of mental ill-health in the workplace
- An increased confidence to address difficulties and put support in place.
Further information, pricing & availability
Please contact us to discuss how our training can best help you and to find out more about this and other courses.
Testimonials & feedback
Really thorough and in depth. Plenty of time for questions and the case studies really helpedMental Health in the Workplace Participant
Thank you for an informative and interesting workshop. I feel far more confident at supporting a colleague who might be upset or going through something difficultMental Health in the Workplace Participant
I hadn’t thought about how we could reach out to each other if we were worried, I’d always erred on the side of staying out of other peoples business. i now realise that to enquire about how someone is isn’t being nosy, it’s showing you careMental Health in the Workplace Participant