An Exploration of Mental Health
This course assumes a basic understanding of mental health and wellbeing.
- How do we define good mental health and poor mental health?
- Why is it important to take care of our mental health?
- How do we look after our mental health?
- An exploration of mental health conditions including depression, anxiety, and eating disorders.
- The fundamental considerations of self-harm and suicide.
- What support is available?
Participants will learn through:
- Mini lectures
- Group discussion
- Case study
Following the course
Participants will leave the course with a greater understanding of mental health illness, what it means to have good or poor mental health and what they can practically do to help themselves and others, alongside the support that can be accessed.
Further information, pricing & availability
Please contact us to discuss how our training can best help you and to find out more about this and other courses.
Testimonials & feedback
Really enjoyed the post-it note activity really made you think and see connections to do with the illness.An Exploration of Mental Health participant
Thought provoking, interactive training. I have never done training via zoom before but it was really well executed and useful.An Exploration of Mental Health: online participant
Very engaging and confident. Alice really helped me understand what [mental health] actually is and what the signs are.An Exploration of Mental Health participant